BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 14, 2008

A summer full of the beach

I think we've literally spent 50% of the summer just hanging out at the beach. This summer has been really chill, and we've enjoyed every minute of it!

They love burying things in the sand, including their little sister.

Isaiah & his friend Gavin, waiting to catch the perfect wave.

He caught it!

Ellie's favorite thing to do after being in the cold ocean, is laying in the hot sand. She loves this!

I don't know if this was more Baylie's idea or Doug's? You should have seen him rolling in the sand last week...completely covered. But, the kids love it just as much as he does.

We are so proud! 1st time out, 1st time up. Go Isaiah!

2 comments:

Tiffani and Christopher Guymon said...

Yeah!!! I am so glad you found me!!! I have been wondering about you two. What a BEAUTIFUL family you have. I am so glad you started blogging. Please keep in touch. BTW-I am jealous that you live so close to the beach.

heath said...

WOW! childhood memories-- I'm SO Jealous. maybe I'll go to galveston on saturday...
that little pic of your three just cracks me up, they're little clones in some ways.
NOT looking forward to the impending doom of school scheduling next week- go summertime!!