BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 22, 2008

I love time with the girls!

Let me just say that I have some of the best friends in the whole world! So, I'm going to make a little tribute to them! This last week we got to celebrate Cheryls 28th birthday! A girl needs a night out sometimes, and we try to get together as much as we can. Here are a few of our most recent as well as some memorable...

We celebrated Cheryl's birthday with the good old dinner and a movie. We saw The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2...cute. We had a great time, though we also missed the girls who couldn't make it. Happy Birthday Cheryl!

This summer, me and my girls were able to fly up to Wenatchee, Washington to see my family. My little brother Jared was leaving on his mission, so we wanted to see him one last time before he was off to the MTC (serving in Honduras). We missed Isaiah & Doug a lot, but taking a girls trip was so much fun. I loved being able to focus a little more on each one individually.

My friends also took me out for my 29th birthday! I cannot believe I'm 29! That means next year it's 30! I never thought I'd say this, but hopefully this birthday will make me look a little older. You should hear the comments I get from total strangers when they see I have 3 kids! My favorite is, "Please tell me your at least 18!" The best was about a month ago when we were having mutual at an advisors home. Her friend came over and as the girls were talking about going to school at Dwyer Middle School, she turns to me and says, "so, do you go to Dwyer too?" Seriously...middle school? I know I look young, but come on! We died laughing!

My very best friends in the whole world are my sisters! This was at the end of a very fun week in Cancun with my family. I only wish that we saw more of each other. We are all spread out, it's so sad. Heather is in Houston (Kingwood) Texas, Amy is in Yakima Washington, and Lisa is in E. Wenatchee Washington. But every time we get together, it's always the best! I miss you!

Our friend Melissa was able to get us VIP seats to Dancing with the Stars through a friend of hers who works with ABC. To make a long, but very exciting story short, this included seats 2 rows up from the floor, and VIP passes to meet the stars afterward. If you saw this particular episode, you may have seen us being interviewed about who we thought should stay or go! Seriously, what a fun night! Here are a couple of the pictures we got that night...yes, that's Donny Osmond!

Let's not forget about Cameron!

4 comments:

Established Feb 2, 2007 said...

I love that post! You are the sweetest person in the whole world and I am so glad we are friends!

Kristin said...

I love this post! Dwyer??? What do you use on your skin???

Kim said...

Kristi, how fun! I miss the days of hanging out with you. Those girls are lucky to have you! Miss you!

The Titmi said...

Good fun!! You girls added a few! It is so good to see everyone looking happy. Check us out www.thetitmi.blogspot.com