BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 8, 2008

Ellie Bean

Ellie doesn't do Tae Kwon Do. She doesn't do gymnastics, play soccer, dance, play baseball, or sing. She can't swim, can't talk, can't feed herself, and she walks like a drunk. She doesn't have the attention span to watch TV or listen to a lecture, and isn't intelligent enough to know that roach motels are not supposed to be sucked on.

But dang she's cute.

She's so cute, she makes up for all of it.

And she is smart enough to know that when the garage door opens, daddy's home. Then the laughing and screaming begins, and we really don't care how dumb she is.

...Ok, she is only 1 year old. Nobody in the world is smart at that age.

(Doug wrote this :) Kristi is not insensitive enough to write something like this about her own dumb kid.)


Don't mistake my humor for a lack of love for this little girl. She is the light of my life. She drives me nuts I love her so bad.

5 comments:

Doug and Kristi said...

Doug, how dare you talk that way about our daughter!!!!

diana said...

What a cute post.

And thanks for clarifying who wrote it; I was just about to drop my jaw in shock . . .

It was fun hanging out on the beach today, Kristi. We'll have to do it again soon.

Jocelyn Allan said...

She is so dang cute! I can't believe how much she looks like Kristi!

heath said...

I was prettttty sure that post had a dug flare to it... we always like your christmas letters best!
I'm hoping you're not serious about the roach motel though??? do you have poison control on speed dial??

Doug and Kristi said...

No, the roach motel is not a serious thing, it was an ant trap which was completely kid safe & untouched by any ants. Doug feels the need to include things for shock value.