BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Our Baylie girl!

Baylie is going to start Kindergarten this year! Aaahhh! I can't believe I'll have 2 kids in school! They're not kidding when they say kids grow so fast. This last year Baylie participated in gymnastics, swimming & preschool. I was so proud when her gymnastics coaches wanted to move her up to the "advanced" mighty-mites class. That's my girl! Although, I'm not sure if it was the gymnastics she loved or the really sparkly, colorful leotards. Anyway, she's decided to temporarily retire from that sport and move on to AYSO soccer and dance. Her first soccer practice was this week and she is soooo excited to play-not to mention the excitement about her pink soccer ball with butterflies all over!





Her most favorite things she's done this summer is, wakeboarding & tubing at Grandma & Grandpa Mortensen's, seeing cousins & family in Washington, sending off Uncle Jared on his mission to Honduras, swimming, playing at the beach with her friends, sand toys and the water, park days, riding her new bike, the Orange County Fair and the circus.

Baylie's an interesting kid. She's totally all girl, but she loves legos. She's cuddly, giggly and sweet, but sassy. She's really funny (when she's not trying to be), but obnoxious. She's a daddy's girl unless she's hurt, and wants to be just like her mom. She's just Baylie. And we love her!

4 comments:

Tiff and Dave said...

I'm soooo excited that you started a blog. I have checked a few times to see if you had it up and running. Blogging has been a great way for me to keep in touch with people, although sometimes I wish I didn't have one and didn't have to update it! Don't feel any pressure, just do what you have time for. I feel very much the same when it comes to trying something and not finishing...although I'm sure I am much worse than you are. It was so fun to get your little card around Christmas time. Your kids are seriously darling!!! Baylie is pretty much your twin!! Anyway, can't wait to keep in touch with you guys. Tell Doug Hi from Dave and I.

eli&joelynn said...

yeah! you did it! we are so excited to be able to stay in the loop with your darling fam!! loads and loads of aloha!

diana said...

I'm so glad you're blogging! Your little family is so adorable.

Established Feb 2, 2007 said...

I am so happy you have a blog now! YEAH! Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog! Ok so summer is almost over so we need to live it up!!!!