BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Last 4 months in a nutshell because I can't seem to keep a current blog

Okay, I know, I'm mildly pathetic. Yep, one post in the last 4 months...Go Kristi! What has happened to me? I'll tell you, life happens! I know you can all relate, so I don't feel the need to go into detail. So, in order for me to get back into the life of blogs, I will give you a little top 10 list of events which occurred in the last 4 months where I seemed to go missing. Here it goes!

10. Baylie scored her 1st goal in AYSO soccer! (This was quite an accomplishment considering the level of talent some of these girls had)

9. Isaiah lost his first tooth!

8. Kristi found out she's pregnant with #4! Yep, it's another girl!

7. Doug continues to program his video game for the XBox 360.

6. Ellie got her first stitches...5 in the chin. So sad!

5. Grandpa & Grandma Mortensen came to visit!

4. Ellie was hospitalized for a couple days with intussusception (I had no clue what it was either). Wow! That was a really sad experience...very traumatizing.

3. Went to Texas the week of Thanksgiving to see my sister & her family. Have you ever walked through a state park full of alligators? Crazy, crazy, crazy!

2. Ellie entered nursury! What? I can actually pay attention in church again?

1. Isaiah had his 7th Birthday!

I know, pretty exciting. I don't even have pictures to back this up right now! Our laptop with all our pictures on is being serviced... But, I am making a fresh start! This year I will not let this blog defeat me as it did last year. We enjoy hearing from all of you, so keep up the good work! We hope you all had a memorable holiday season & look forward to hearing all about the new & upcoming year!

5 comments:

Jocelyn Allan said...

Yay for updates! Hope you had a great Christmas.

The Titmi said...

Congrats on #4!!

eli&joelynn said...

wow, wow, wow!! that was a lot of wild chart topping news there sister! CONGRATS on your little peanut in tow and happy, happy new year My Dear!

pops said...

sweet ride and sweet kids. I am going to the unrevolutionary website now. way to go Doug! I always like looking at your blog, thanks for the updates.. Dad

pops said...

okay Doug, that was incredible! Sometime in the eternities you will have to teach me how you did that. I hope it goes BIGGG for you. Rod