BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I've officially been pimped!

Okay, so I'm totally excited about my new car. I have been driving Doug's Nissan Titan around for the last while, packing 3 carseats in the back seat, running over numberless flowerbeds, curbs, & who knows, maybe even people! That truck was HUGE! Yes, I know this car isn't much smaller, but the seat raises so I can see over the steering wheel & drives much more like a car then a truck. Anyway, I'm very excited & so is Doug, because he gets his man car back! So, I thought I would share...

3 comments:

amy said...

That's pretty fly! I like it! What is it?

eli&joelynn said...

you are so stoked!! congrats!

heath said...

What!?! I can't believe I didn't hear about this sooner!
Carter's (and my) reaction is...
WHOA.

Congrats to you and to Dug too, for getting his manhood back.