BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Khloe Lynn Ward

She's here!!! Our new little girl, Khloe, was born May 14th at 4:38 a.m. She was 7 lbs 7 oz and 19 inches long. I woke up with a contraction at about 2:00 a.m. and 2 1/2 hours later she was born! Short and sweet! We love it! She is healthy and perfect! Here are some pictures of her in the hospital as well as some of her first day home...


I've never actually seen them perform the hearing test. At Hoag they actually do the test right in the room...I thought it was funny looking, so I took a picture.









9 comments:

Established Feb 2, 2007 said...

She is SO cute! Man you guys make really cute babies! Of course Kristi you look awesome! Not surprised! Can't wait to meet her!

Kim said...

Kristi, she is just beautiful! You look beautiful too...congratulations!

heath said...

YAY!!! Pictures of the new one!
She looks like Dug to me! Am I wrong? or is she all Ward?

She's beautiful! And Kristi, you look awesome and I'm so glad you had such an incredibly efficient delivery-- way to go!

She has your same initials! (KLW)clever! clever!
Have a great transition period! We'll talk soon,
luvs, H

The Titmi said...

Yea! You look great!! Enjoy your baby!

Dave said...

What a cute little baby girl!!!!

Jocelyn Allan said...

I sorta wanna kill you cuz you look so amazing in your after birth picture! How is that possible?!! After I give birth I look like a hag to like 3 months! Congrats!

Natalie Garces said...

she's beautiful!!!!!!

Than and Erica said...

congrats on the new baby. She's beautiful and I love her name!

eli&joelynn said...

WElcome to the world little miss Khloe!! Ps.. mom looks like a million bucks too!!